- Dr. Nocera at MIT is reserching the ability to capture energy through photosynthesis, so that we can harness solar energy at night
- A cap and trade system for carbon emissions is looking like it is gaining consensus as the best option for accounting for externalities of pollution, but how much will it cost our society?
- More on green schools, this time talking about “the halo” system that enables natural light to shine into the classroom even on cloudy days at Da Vinci Arts Middle School in Portland, Oregon
- Design your own graywater capture system!
- Google tackles office greening in London. Best way to increase recycling? Take away trash cans at individual desks.
- How can a hotel go green but still cater to visitor needs? Take a hole out of the soap bar…
- A new analysis report was released recently, showing that India could face a severe water supply problem if they do not change their usage patterns soon