Wow, Green Build 2007 with over 20,000 participants. The green movement is strong!
It was a great venue to meet old colleagues from around the nation. A time to catch up on what city were leading what issues.
- Portland designers question what they had to do to be perceived as the reigning leaders
- San Francisco proud of their cutting edge public and municipal policies
- Austin leaders cracking down on truth, justice, and the individuals right to PAH free waters
- Chicago intellects plowing ahead with expand view of beyond just the green building
- New York City tackling long term planning
Yes, each city doing their part to push Green Building design. But I was quite glad to see the focus shift beyond the “Building” and focus to the “Green”.