- A Korean tanker hit the Bay Bridge and dumped 58,000 gallons of fuel oil in the San Francisco Bay
- Portland, Oregon has created a bike town – what can other cities around the country learn to try to do the same?
- A high end resort being powered by pig waste? Its being done in Costa Rica.
- A brief discussion on the math and economics involved in a cap and trade system for carbon
- Range Fuels, a new company in Georgia, tries to succeed at making ethanol from your trash
- Companies are now making businesses controlling power for large companies from afar, allowing them to turn off switches in times of high electricity demand
- Fiji, the bottled water company, is pledging to go carbon negative
- Thomas Friedman predicts that India will benefit greatly from all the software required for companies to go carbon neutral, which he calls the E2K
- As oil approaches $100/barrel, the world’s first demand driven oil shock is just around the corner
Photo from The San Francisco Chronicle